We had an excellent visit to the Wiedemann envirotec factory recently with management and staff from Oneline / Adler & Allan. We handed over two brand new Wiedemann Trucks and carried out training on operation and maintenance of the units.
Oneline, part of the Adler & Allan Group, is no stranger to the power and reliability of the Wiedemann trucks having multiple units already in their fleet for many years. This latest delivery consisted of a high power deep suction unit mounted on a 6×2 Mercedes chassis as well as a Super 1000 Recycler on an 8×4 Mercedes chassis
The Super 1000 Recycler boasts an impressive specification and incorporates a range of features to ensure it can tackle the most difficult jobs with ease and in a safe manner.
- Wiedemann liquid-ring vacuum pump, 4000 m3/hr
- 20m length of 6” suction hose
- Combined boom with full reach around rear of vehicle
- URACA KD P3-45 delivering 413 l/min at 175 Bar
- 1 ¼” hose reel and ½” hose reels with cross feed and meter counter
To further enhance the safety, welfare and comfort of the operator, the vehicle includes various equipment such as heated clothes lockers, hydraulic lifting winch, bespoke storage locker solutions with roller shutter doors, Full radio remote with Touch Screen information display panel, Hygiene station and all around work zone lighting package.
The Deep Suction Unit packs a lot of power onto a small footprint making it easy to access narrow lanes and worksites. The high power suction and payload characteristics make this a very efficient solution for all types of suction work.
- Wiedemann liquid-ring vacuum pump, 3000 m3/hr
- 30m length of 4” suction hose
- Hydraulic boom with full reach around rear of vehicle
- SPECK Pump delivering 75 l/min at 180 Bar
- Hydraulic hose reel with automatic cross feed
UTS would like to thank Oneline and Adler & Allan for their continued business and wish them the best of luck with these latest additions to their ever growing fleet of Wiedemann trucks.