The Trelleborg ShortLiner method is the basic technique of No-Dig methods. Many consider it a perfect start into the No-Dig business. Quick, simple and reliable, it is recommended by experienced users worldwide with more than 100,000 installations every year. It requires only few material, and a good training, which we provide for you.
However, you always need high-quality equipment to obtain high-quality results. The equipment tailored to the needs of the Trelleborg ShortLiner system offers all that is necessary to achieve high-quality results.
The Trelleborg ShortLiner Patch Kit makes it easy on you. It is available in different configurations – ready to go – for single repairs in pipes ranging from 4” to 15” in diameter, and in repair lengths ranging from 2 ft to 5 ft (see table).
- DN 35 – DN 1200 | 1.4″ – 48″
- Circular and egg-shaped pipes
- asbestos cement
- plastics (PVC, PP, HDPE)
- cast iron
- ductile cast iron
- reinforced concrete and vitrified clay
- Leakage with or without groundwater infiltration or exfiltration at pipe joints, pipe walls, junctions, etc.
- Offset pipes, cracks and debris, ruptures
- Mechanical wear
- Extreme pipe or joint offsets
- Broken or collapsed pipes
- Large cross-sectional reductions in conjunction with bedding problems
- Longitudinal cracks at pipe connections