The ROM TYPE 2 is a toilet service unit specially developed for emptying and cleaning toilet cabins in a very simple and quick manner.
You can choose between 2 configurations:
- TYPE 2 600/200
- TYPE 2 800/200
The TYPE 2 600/200 has a 600 litres vacuum tank and a 200 litres fresh water tank (PE). Its empty weight is approximately 400kg. The low weight of the unit makes the TYPE 2 well suited for placement on light vehicles or trailers. You can even transport the TYPE 2 in the bucket of a pick-up truck. With this unit you can clean approx. 20 to 25 toilet cabins per day.
- Extended lifespan, because beside the frame, both the inside and the outside of the vacuum tank have been completely galvanised
- Vacuum pump (2.500 l/min.), sprayed in silver metallic anticorrosion paint, incl. automatic oil lubrication
- Simple and quick emptying of the cabins thanks to the included suction hose (ND 50) with a high-quality suction probe and ball valve.
- Includes 2 forklift tubes on the bottom side of the frame, which make it a simple matter to lift and move the TYPE 2
- All safety measures required, such as an emergency stop, over pressure and under pressure safety valves
- Double safety valve (prevents over-suctioning)
- Moisture separator, incl. second ball valve
- Standard with a combined oil separator/muffler, pressure gauge and level indicator
- CE mark