The Super 3000 is one of the most powerful Recyclers on the market today and is a vital piece of equipment for any company or municipality that need to carry out sewer cleaning in the most efficient manner possible.
Features & Benefits
Fully automatic water recycling system:
- This greatly increases the production of the machine, no lost time due to filling the water tanks, no waste of drinking water for the purpose of cleaning sewers, ability to clean sewer with high volume water flow thus further increasing productivity
- The Wiedemann & Reichhardt water recycling system has been in operation in various models of Wiedemann & Reichhardt machines for longer than any other system on the market. The system has been independently tested, the results proved that the recycled water quality was of such a high quality that it would not cause any more wear to pumps etc. than if normal hydrant water was being used.
- This is a system whereby the organic particles are separated from the mineral material inside the machine, the organics are returned to the sewer network while the mineral debris is retained in the sludge tank. One of the key advantages here is reduced volume of material for disposal and therefore reduced disposal costs.
Dewatering of sludge:
- The internal augers can be used to manipulate the debris in the sludge tank in order to remove as much water as possible from the debris; this feature has the advantage of further reducing the volume of debris for disposal.
Emptying by Screw Conveyor / Auger:
- This auger is used to remove the debris from the sludge tank. This method allows the sewer cleaning truck to be emptied right at the worksite into a standard skip, this feature will also greatly increase your productivity while decreasing your costs in a number of ways
- Travel – Minimises the travel time of the operator and the fuel cost of transporting the debris with the sewer cleaning truck.
- Production – Increased production and earning power due to the fact that the sewer cleaning truck will spend the maximum amount of time onsite cleaning sewers instead of transporting debris to the disposal site. This can be especially important in situations where it is quite a distance to the disposal site or where the setup location is quite difficult to access e.g. very busy city streets.
Combined Suction & High pressure hose Boom (patented)
- Quick setting up times on the manholes – no wasted time trying to connect hoses and manoeuvre them into place even in difficult to reach places (behind walls etc), maximises production and profitability.
- Easy and safe for the operator – the easy and safe control of the hoses reduced the risks of the operator sustaining an injury.
Computer Controlled System:
- Safeguards the machinery – prevents dry running of pumps – prevents pumps being engaged at high rpm etc, keep your service and maintenance costs to a minimum over the life of the machine
- This two-tank configuration has the advantages of increased truck stability, optimum load distribution and maximum tank volume on a shorter wheelbase than one-tank system.
Wiedemann & Reichhardt liquid ring vacuum pumps, designed and manufactured by Wiedemann & Reichhardt
- Compact size / lightweight construction – maximises space on the vehicle for storage and also more payload weight available due to the weight savings made on the pump – this allows a larger payload
- Low power input relative to the capacity of the pump – very high efficiency – This means huge fuel savings during the whole life of the machine (many years of fuel cost savings)
- Quiet operating sound levels of pump
While each machine is manufactured to meet the customer’s needs, and exceed their expectations, we have listed common configurations below. Please contact us if you would like a specification drawn up to suit your requirements.
|Sludge Tank||Stainless steel
Polygon (pear) Shaped
8,000 – 12,000 litre capacity
|Water Tank||Stainless steel, box-form around and under sludge tank
|Emptying Method||Screw Conveyor / Auger|
|Vacuum Pump||Liquid Ring -from 3,000 m2/hr to 4,500 m2/hr|
|High Pressure pump||From 400 l/min|
|Suction Hose Reel||Arranged horizontally on the sludge tank
Electro-hydraulically operated, suction hose diameters up to 180mm
|High Pressure hose reel||Mounted on boom, Capacity for 220m of 25mm or 180m of 32mm, length counter, automatic hose layering device.|
|Suction & High Pressure Boom||The boom is electro-hydraulically controlled and can rotate 180o around the rear of the vehicle and is telescopic by 1.2 meters. Allows for quick and easy setup at the manhole.|
|Water Recycling System (Patented)||Continuous fully automatic water recycling system with independent water quality testing approval|
|Standard equipment||Electric pressure & speed control, Pump room soundproofing, large equipment storage cabinets|
|Options||Various options and accessories available|