The Super 1000 is a One-tank system and is one of the most versatile recyclers on the market with various configurations available. This is truly an all-rounder. The addition of a Super 1000 to your fleet will ensure that you will be able to cater to all types of work, from high volume sewer cleaning to tanker work.
Features & Benefits
Fully automatic water recycling system:
- This greatly increases the production of the machine, no lost time due to filling the water tanks, no waste of drinking water for the purpose of cleaning sewers, ability to clean sewer with high volume water flow thus further increasing productivity
- The Wiedemann & Reichhardt water recycling system has been in operation in various models of Wiedemann & Reichhardt machines for longer than any other system on the market. The system has been independently tested, the results proved that the recycled water quality was of such a high quality that it would not cause any more wear to pumps etc. than if normal hydrant water was being used.
Combined Suction & High pressure hose Boom (patented)
- Quick setting up times on the manholes – no wasted time trying to connect hoses and manoeuvre them into place even in difficult to reach places (behind walls etc), maximises production and profitability.
- Easy and safe for the operator – the easy and safe control of the hoses reduced the risks of the operator sustaining an injury.
Computer Controlled System:
- Safeguards the machinery – prevents dry running of pumps – prevents pumps being engaged at high rpm etc, keep your service and maintenance costs to a minimum over the life of the machine
Wiedemann & Reichhardt liquid ring vacuum pumps, designed and manufactured by Wiedemann & Reichhardt
- Compact size / lightweight construction – maximises space on the vehicle for storage and also more payload weight available due to the weight savings made on the pump – this allows a larger payload
- Low power input relative to the capacity of the pump – very high efficiency – This means huge fuel savings during the whole life of the machine (many years of fuel cost savings)
- Quiet operating sound levels of pump
While each machine is manufactured to meet the customer’s needs, and exceed their expectations, we have listed common configurations below. Please contact us if you would like a specification drawn up to suit your requirements.
|Sludge Tank||Cylinder shaped
6,000 – 8,000 litre capacity
|Water Tank||Stainless steel
3,000 – 4,000 litre
|Vacuum Pump||Vacuum pump from 850 m2/hr
Liquid Ring -from 2,000 m2/hr to 4,500 m2/hr
|High Pressure pump||From 200 l/min|
|Suction Hose Reel||Arranged horizontally on the sludge tank
Electro-hydraulically operated, suction hose diameters up to 180mm
|High Pressure hose reel||Mounted on boom, Capacity for 220m of 25mm or 180m of 32mm, length counter, automatic hose layering device.|
|Suction & High Pressure Boom||The boom is electro-hydraulically controlled and can rotate 180o around the rear of the vehicle and is telescopic by 1.2 meters. Allows for quick and easy setup at the manhole.|
|Water Recycling System (Patented)||Continuous fully automatic water recycling system with independent water quality testing approval|
|Standard equipment||Electric pressure & speed control, Pump room soundproofing, large equipment storage cabinets|
|Options||Various options and accessories available, ARD as required – classes 3 , 6.1 , 8|