We Are Hiring – Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager’s primary role is to demonstrate and sell equipment used in the water and wastewater industry throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland. This will include drain jetting machines, vacuum and suction units, CCTV pipe inspection systems and various associated equipment and accessories.
- Management and growth of the existing customer base as well as business development with new clients throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Onsite demonstrations and sales using the company demonstration vehicle.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Regular update and maintenance of customer information, quotations and sales opportunities via CRM system.
- Gather Customers requirements and Prepare Technical & Commercial Proposals
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Qualification in relevant technical or business discipline is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in machinery or technical product sales
- Ability to negotiate pricing and sales conditions within given guidelines
- Customer focused with a genuine pro-active interest in what the customer needs
- Innovative and solutions focused
- Full clean drivers licence for category B, (Category C, E an advantage).
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work well as part of an extended team
Payment: Competitive Package, dependant on skills and experience.
Terms: Permanent, Full Time.
Send CV to email@example.com