minCam360 Pan & Tilt
In keeping with the characteristics of the minCam equipment the minCam360 camera system is user friendly, compact in size and has a robust construction. A key feature of the minCam360 is the design of the pan & tilt head. By eliminating the need for any external moving parts on the pan movement of the camera this camera system has greatly reduced the potential for water ingress and makes the camera head very rugged.
- Heavy duty 55mm pan & tilt stainless steel camera head with unique highly sealed design.
- All round ultra bright LED’s in camera head
- 33kHz Sonde.
- CCU housed in Peli Stormcase mounted on reel with a multi adjustable ball joint
- Digital recording onto SDHC card ,MPEG4. Still image capture function.
- Audio capture function
- 8.4” sunlight viewable TFT LCD screen
- Built in text generator, meter counter
- 60m of 9.2mm highly durable Rod
- Mains and DC power supplies
- “Hot Changeable Batteries” – 2 removable batteries to ensure operation over long periods
- Reel constructed from stainless steel and carbon fibre – strong but lightweight
- Pipe Range 80mm to 375mm