Lightweight and compact, without compromising quality. This is why our ROM FLEXI’s are appreciated worldwide. With high quality and functionality, the ROM FLEXI combines durability, ease of use and reliability you need being a toilet service specialist. This all to ensure you emptying and cleaning more cabins a day in a comfortable way. Because cleaning more cabins means making more profit!
FLEXI 1200/800 Pick-up
The FLEXI 1200/800 has a 1200 litres vacuum tank and two 400 litres fresh water tanks (PE). Its dry weight is only 450kg. The standard integrated fork lift shoes allow you to quickly load and unload the FLEXI 1200/800 on a supporting vehicle. The Flexi is especially designed for vehicles with a flat loading platform and a GVW of at least 3.5 tons. You can clean approx. 35 toilet cabins per day with this toilet service unit.
- A long lifespan, because both the frame and the vacuum tank are completely hot dip galvanised
- Vacuum pump (2.500 l/min.), sprayed in silver metallic anticorrosion paint, incl. automatic oil lubrication
- Easy and fast emptying of the cabins with the included durable Hi-Vac suction hose with a high-quality suction probe and ball valve. A drain hose is also included
- Provided with two integrated fork lift shoes at the bottom of the frame, which make it very easy to lift and move the unit
- All safety measures required, such as an emergency stop, over pressure and under pressure safety valves
- Double safety valve (prevents over-suctioning)
- Moisture separator, incl. second ball valve
- Standard provided with extendable toilet cabin lashing T-bars, handy suction wand holder, combined oil separator/muffler, pressure gauge and level indicator
- CE mark
- The FLEXI 1200/800 is also deliverable in PTO version