Flexi 1200/800 PTO
Lightweight and compact, without compromising quality. This is why our ROM FLEXI’s are appreciated worldwide. With high quality and functionality, the ROM FLEXI combines durability, ease of use and reliability you need being a toilet service specialist. This all to ensure you emptying and cleaning more cabins a day in a comfortable way. Because cleaning more cabins means making more profit!
FLEXI 1200/800 PTO
We build the unit on your frame. It will be PTO-driven. This unit is suitable for installation in a 3.5 ton vehicle (or similar). You can approx. clean 35 toilet cabins per day with this toilet service unit.
The FLEXI 1200/800 PTO has a 1200 litres vacuum tank and two 400 litres fresh water tanks. Its dry weight is only 450kg.
- PTO driven: standard equipped incl. hydraulic oil tank with return filter, hydro pump and hydro engine incl. adaptations to HP-system (Hydro pump for MB Sprinter, VW Crafter and Iveco Daily. Other vehicles on request)
- Mounting on chassis incl. connection PTO/vehicle
- Vacuum pump (2.500 l/min.), sprayed in silver metallic anticorrosion paint, incl. automatic oil lubrication
- A long lifespan, because both the frame and the vacuum tank are completely hot dip galvanised
- Easy and fast emptying of the cabins with the included durable Hi-Vac suction hose with a high quality suction probe and ball valve. A drain hose is also included
- All safety measures required, such as an emergency stop, over pressure and under pressure safety valves
- Double safety valve (prevents over-suctioning)
- Moisture separator, incl. second ball valve
- Standard provided with extendable toilet cabin lashing T-bars, handy suction wand holder, combined oil separator/muffler, pressure gauge and level indicator
- The integrated cover to protect components is fitted as standard (in case of FLEXI 1200/800 PTO)
- The FLEXI 1200/800 is also deliverable in the PICK-UP version
- CE mark