Drain Stoppers / Pipe plugs
Pipeplugs with / without Bypass
Inspection, cleaning, maintenance, repair, overpumping, leakage tests (airpressure, waterpressure, vacuum)
Pressure testing of repaired pipes for proving the result of lining operations and pressure testing of newly laid pipes and pipelines gain more and more in importance.
Trelleborg stoppers and flow-through plugs are optimally suited for the temporary blanking off and bypassing of flows during pipe tests and repairs. They can be used for a wide scope of cleaning, inspection and maintenance applications, but also during a renovation job. The flexible and gripping material gives a reliable seal on any pipe material.
The epros® DrainStopper system is designed for both circular and egg-shaped pipes.
- Stoppers and flow-through plugs for circular pipes for stopping, bypassing and pressure testing:
- DN 20 to DN 1500 without bypass
- DN 46 to DN 1500 with bypass
- Stoppers and flow-through plugs for egg-shaped pipes for stopping, bypassing and pressure testing in egg-shaped sewers of DN 200/300 to DN 1000/1500
- Cushion-type pipe plugs for stopping, bypassing and pressure testing of large pipes in sizes between DN 600 and DN 2000 (even larger on special request)
- Lateral pipe plugs for the blanking off, bypassing and pressure testing of lateral connections from DN 46 to DN 200
(also available as fully equipped lateral test kit)
- Pipe plugs for smaller diameters and additional information are available on request.