Drain Packer / Point repair
Method for the sectional renovation of damaged buried sewer pipes between DN 35 and DN 1200 by means of short and long liners
|General Technical Approval by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) No. Z-42.3-385
for DN 100 to DN 800
|Quality Label S15.16||Güteschutz Kanalbau e.V.|
The epros®DrainPacker method is suitable for the sectional repair of damaged buried gravity sewer pipes and pressurized pipelines.
- Leakage with or without groundwater infiltration or exfiltration at pipe joints, pipe walls, lateral junctions etc.
- Offset pipes, cracks and debris, ruptures
- Mechanical wear
- Repairs damage in the pipe and joint region over a length of 0.5 metres to 5 metres even in case of strong infiltration.
- Enables installers to close lateral junctions.
- Repairs pipes of nominal diameters from DN 35 to DN 1200
(DIBt approval for DN 100 to DN 800)
- Is also used for egg-shaped pipes of different sizes
- Can repair circular and egg-shaped pipes made of concrete, asbestos cement, plastics (PVC, PP, HDPE), cast iron, ductile cast iron, reinforced concrete and vitrified clay.
For repair lengths exceeding 5 metres, the epros®DrainPacker method can be used with overlapping liners on the basis of specific instructions to be observed in such applications.