In the ROM COMBI installation the tried and tested ROM high pressure technology is combined with our years of experience in the field of vacuum machines.
This ROM COMBI installation is especially designed for suction and jetting activities. It is ideally suitable for the unblocking/cleaning of house connections and municipal sewers and the draining of flooded basements and grease traps.
An increasing number of roads and sewers are difficult to access for large trucks. The ROM COMBI 1500/500/75 is a compact installation with an optimal capacity/weight ratio. The durable design is extremely manoeuvrable and therefore perfect for use in urban areas.
- Developed on the basis of over 25 years of knowledge and experience
- Solid and well thought-out construction
- Exceptionally durable because of the application of exclusively inner and external hot dip galvanised tanks
- Compact design ideally suitable for areas which are difficult to access, including city centers
- Extremely user-friendly and safe. All components are placed at an ergonomic height and are easy to reach
- Optimal way of driving, thanks to 2-compartment tanks for fresh and sludge water
- For an efficient, low noise drive of the unit, you can choose between a drive system through the vehicle PTO or by seperate engine
- Good accessibility of daily service points
- Standard with CE certification
|Engine:||33.1 kW Kubota|
|High Pressure Pump:||150 bar – 75l/m|
|Tank:||1500l. vacuum, 500l. fresh water|
|Weight:||from 1.750kg (excluding options)|